Full Time Accounts
Accounts + Admin Assistant – Full time position
Founded by entrepreneur, John Keats, and nutrition expert, Louise Keats, Vive HQ comprises a management team of wellness and tech gurus committed to deliver a world-leading fitness experience.
Vive Active has become synonymous with Pilates in Australia, and is renowned for its unique classes consisting of challenging workouts combined with captivating light shows and entrancing beats. All of this is brought together with stellar customer service, luxe studios and an ever-growing community of loyal members and followers.
At Vive, we practice what we preach, we live and breathe what we do and we work hard, play hard. As a result we provide an amazing work experience and a fantastic team with potential for major career progression. Due to our rapid growth, we are delighted to be able to offer a dynamic individual a full-time role at Vive Active.
We are seeking a self-motivated and dynamic full-time Accounts and Administration Assistant. You will have the opportunity, in this newly created role, to forge your own path and use your experience to shape your role.
- Manage accounts payable, process transactions into an accounting system, ensure that all income and expenses are allocated to appropriate departments and ledger accounts.
- Prepare financial reports using Excel, POS and accounting packages.
- Record revenue from studios through a point-of-sale system ensuring all information is accurate when reconciling payment statements from EFTPOS and other payments providers.
- Reconcile all back accounts.
- Overdue account reporting.
- Preparing credit card statements and allocation to the correct company accounts.
- Assist in preparation of fortnightly employee pays.
- Manage timesheets for casual staff.
- Check and process contractor invoices.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Advanced skills in accounting software packages.
- Advanced skills in Excel and other MS Office programs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package with excellent employee perks.
- An excellent culture and positive environment where we live and breathe the company values.
- Become part of our Vive Family during Vive’s most exciting time of growth.
- Receive endless opportunities to progress in your career.
- Be recognised and respected for your achievements and strengths.
- Free access to our classes in our world class facilities, to combine with your healthy lifestyle.
- Vive Active uniform and partner offers with epic discounts exclusive to our team.
Interested? Apply now via the link below and send through your best application on why you are the perfect candidate. Please attach your resume and references.