A nutrient-dense smoothie from our Nutrition Director, Louise Keats.
This smoothie is absolutely packed with vitamin C, beta-carotene, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and other nutrients to help support your immune health and keep you in top condition.
Kakadu Plum is a secret powerhouse ingredient I like to keep on hand – it has over five times the antioxidants of blueberries and is the world’s richest known source of vitamin C. You can source it from the Australian Superfood Co.
If you like a thinner or thicker smoothie, you can add more or less water as you like.
Vegetarian, Egg-free, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
- 2 mandarins (seedless), peeled and broken into segments (or oranges)
- 1/2 carrot (75g), chopped
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled
- 1 lime, peeled
- 2 cm piece ginger, peeled
- 2 cm piece turmeric, peeled
- 6 ice cubes
- 2 tsp Kakadu Plum powder (optional)
- 2 cups filtered water or coconut water
- Place all ingredients into a high-powered blender (or Thermomix) and process 2-3 minutes until smooth and frothy.