- All class packs are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- The Vive 4 for $40 introductory package is valid within 14 calendar days of first class booking and is only available to new Vivers. This offer can only be used once.
- The single sessions, 6-pack, 12 class pass, 24 class pass and 48 class pass are valid within 1 year of purchase.
- Monthly value packs are valid within 30 days of purchase. Failure to redeem all credits will result to its forfeiture after 30 days.
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS
- Classes may be booked through the Vive Active app up to 30 days in advance. Drop ins may be entertained but is subject to availability. We strongly recommend booking in advance either in-studio or through the app.
- In the event that there are insufficient reformers to accommodate all drop ins, Vivers will be out on the waitlist (cant understand this line. What does “out on the waitlist” mean ?? re word it). This will operate on a first come first served basis. The studio will call if we are able to offer a spot in the class. Confirmation at this stage is essential. Otherwise, the studio will contact the next Viver on the waiting list. Please note that failure to attend he class after being picked from the waitlist would mean forfeiture of class credits.
- Payments may be made either through the Vive app, Vive credits or in-studio.
- Beginners attending their first class MUST arrive at 15 minutes before the schedule start time to familiarize themselves with the reformers. Experienced Vivers must arrive no more than 5 minutes late for class. Late arrivals may be denied entry upon the discretion of the trainer.
- Classes are run on a first come first served basis. If the minimum number of students per class is not met, Vive Active reserves the right to cancel the class. The studio will contact Vivers in the event of class cancellation.
- Vivers must cancel or reschedule Vive 50-minute classes no less than 10 hours before the scheduled start time. For Vive Express classes, cancellation or rescheduling should be made not less than 5 hours before scheduled start time. Failing to follow the cancellation policy would result to the forfeiture of Vive credits applied for the class.
CLASS PASS SUSPENSION
- In the event of illness, the expiration date of class packs may be extended upon presenting a medical certificate. Extensions are decided on a case-by-case basis and Vive Active reserves the right to determine the duration of extension.
- Trainers and classes are subject to change without notice. Vive Active reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
HEALTH AND AGE RESTRICTIONS
- Pre-Natal Vivers can participate in classes up to 12 weeks into the pregnancy. You can only attend Vive Active group classes up until you are 15 weeks along.
- Vive Active and its agents reserve the right to refuse or otherwise restrict training to clients.
- Vivers between 14 and 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Viver Bring-a-Friend program will credit both the referee and the referrer with a free session. The referee must not have an existing Vive Active account with any Vive Active studios. The free session awarded must be redeemed on the same day in the same studio.
- Should you have contracted a disease of an infectious or contagious nature, please consult your doctor to ensure you are fit to attend your next class are not at risk of infecting others. This is for the safety and well-being of all our clients and staff.
- I agree that Vive Active is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Vive Active or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Vive Active does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a Vive Active staff member.
- By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.