Vive Active Pty Ltd (Vive Active, We or Us) offers its participants (the Participants or You) the opportunity to purchase various packaged deals (the Passes). By paying us or attending any of our Pilates sessions (the Classes), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the Terms).
- All class packs are non-transferable and non-refundable. Some exceptions to single class transfers may apply to specific passes.
- The Double Bay launch $99 package is valid within 30 calendar days of first class booking and is only available to new Vivers. This offer can only be used once per customer.
- The Vive 4 for $49 introductory package is valid within 14 calendar days of first class booking and is only available to new Vivers. This offer can only be used once per customer.
- The Vive Casual 5-pack, 10-pack and 20-pack are valid within 1 year of purchase. Failure to redeem all credits will result in its forfeiture after 1 year. The Vive Casual Single Session is valid within 30 days of purchase.
- The Vive Unlimited 2-week and 1-month packs are valid within 14 and 30 calendar days respectively of first class booking. Repeatedly late cancelling or being absent in class may result in a reduction of the pack’s duration at Vive Active’s discretion.
- The Vive Regulars weekly passes confer 1, 2 or 3 classes on a weekly basis subject to payment. The minimum term for a Vive Regulars pass is 13 weeks, after which point the membership automatically renews.
- Further details of the Passes can be found on our website www.viveactive.com.au (the Website).
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS
- Classes may be booked through the Vive Active app or website up to 30 days in advance. Drop ins may be entertained subject to availability. We strongly recommend booking in advance either in-studio, through the website or through the app.
- In the event that there are insufficient reformers to accommodate all bookings, Vivers will be put on the waitlist (Double Bay only). This will operate on a first come first served basis. You will receive a notification if we are able to offer a spot in the class. Confirmation at this stage is essential. Otherwise, the studio will contact the next Viver on the waiting list. Please note that failure to attend the class after being selected from the waitlist would mean forfeiture of that class credit.
- Payments may be made either through the Vive app, Vive credits or in-studio.
- Beginners attending their first class must arrive at least 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time to familiarise themselves with the reformers. Other Vivers must arrive no more than five minutes late for class. Late arrivals may be denied entry at the discretion of the trainer.
- Classes are run on a first come first served basis. If the minimum number of students per class is not met, Vive Active reserves the right to cancel the class. The studio will contact Vivers in the event of class cancellation.
- Vivers must cancel or reschedule Vive 50-minute classes no less than 8 hours before the scheduled start time. Failing to follow the cancellation policy would result in the forfeiture of Vive credits applied for the class.
CLASS PASS SUSPENSION
- In the event of illness, the expiration date of class packs may be extended upon presenting a medical certificate. Extensions are decided on a case-by-case basis and Vive Active reserves the right to determine the duration of the extension.
- Vive Regulars packs may be suspended for any reason for free for two weeks during every 13-week cycle.
- Trainers and classes are subject to change without notice. Vive Active reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
HEALTH AND AGE RESTRICTIONS
- Pregnant Vivers can participate in classes up to 12 weeks into their pregnancy.
- Vive Active and its agents reserve the right to refuse or otherwise restrict training to clients.
- The minimum age for participating in a Vive Active class is 16 years. Exceptions on a case-by-case may apply.
Viver Refer-a-Friend program will credit the referee with a free first session. The referee must not have an existing Vive Active account. The free session awarded must be redeemed on the same day in the same studio.
Should you have contracted a disease of an infectious or contagious nature, please consult your doctor to ensure you are fit to attend your next class and are not at risk of infecting others. This is for the safety and well-being of all our clients and staff.
- I agree that Vive Active is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Vive Active or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Vive Active does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a Vive Active staff member.
- By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.
- EmSculpt is not a treatment for obesity, and each client’s suitability for EmSculpt will be assessed during the complimentary consultation
- Individual results may vary and Vive Active/Vive Sculpt cannot guarantee any individual results due to factors outside of Vive Active/Vive Sculpt’s control such as:
- Diet and exercise regime during and after treatment
- Individual metabolic response to the treatment
- Medical conditions and genetic predisposition
- Vive Active/Vive Sculpt standard terms and conditions apply for EmSculpt packages purchased, including refund, prepaid and cancellation policies
- Effectiveness claims are based on information and clinical study results provide by BTL Aesthetics
- Images and videos used to depict EmSculpt are for illustrative purposes only, including real patients, models and scientific modelling