This ice cream is so moreish you might like to make a double serving to have some extra on hand. Make sure you buy a pure peanut butter because it won’t have any refined oils or sugar added to it.
Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- 250g banana, broken into chunks and frozen overnight or until solid
- 95g (1/3 cup) pure smooth peanut butter
- 100g (100ml) coconut milk
- Coconut nectar, to serve (optional)
- Cacao nibs, to serve (optional)
- Toasted coconut, to serve (optional)
- Place the frozen banana into a high-powered blender or food processer and blend until well chopped (Thermomix: 10 sec/speed 6).
- Add the peanut butter and coconut milk and blend until almost smooth (Thermomix: 40 sec/speed 6). Scrape down sides of processor with a spatula and repeat blending until smooth.
- Serve immediately topped with a drizzle of coconut nectar and a sprinkle of cacao nibs and coconut. If too soft, return to freezer until desired consistency achieved.