A delicious healthy meal from our Co-Founder and Nutrition Director, Louise Keats.
This simple tasty meal is a great source of protein and green goodness and it can be made in minutes.
Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Dairy-Free
- 4 x 150g tuna fillets (sashimi tuna or steaks)
- 4 zucchini, sliced into fine strips (zoodles)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Micro greens, to serve (optional)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tbs sunflower seeds
Tamari Sesame Dressing
- 2 tbsp tamari (or soy sauce – gluten free if needed)
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp honey
- In a bowl, whisk or stir together all dressing ingredients until well combined. Set aside.
- Place all tuna crust ingredients into a food processor or blender and process to a fine crumb consistency. Press mixture onto tuna fillets.
- Heat a pan over high heat. Add half (1 tbsp) olive oil and cook tuna fillets 1-2 minutes each side or until just coloured (they should still be pink inside). Set aside.
- Wipe out pan and return to heat. Add remaining olive oil and saute zucchini until just cooked. Divide between serving plates. Slice tuna and place on serving plates. Top with micro greens (if liked) and tamari sesame dressing.